Before I became a Certified Massage Therapist, I spent 30+ years in the automotive industry. The need was there back then.
Many people struggle with depression and pain. This made me curious about how muscles control the body by Full Body Massage in Fredericksburg.
WITH MASSAGE. I SAW A WAY TO HELP
God called me to focus my efforts on massage therapy and helping others.
After completing my massage training, I was licensed, home to Hyde Therapeutic Massage. The studio was exactly what I needed to get started. I started out doing massage on weekends and evenings for approximately 5 months before being laid off from my full-time job in the automotive industry.
Occasionally, a “CURSE” turns out to be a “BLESSING.”
This was the place I felt at home – Salon Plaza as a Massage Therapist. It is something I want to do.
I currently see between eight and sixteen people per week. This more than covers my expenses. Only a few days ago, I was still working part-time in the automotive industry. I hope to become full-time soon.
12 ACTIONS TO GROW MY MASSAGE BUSINESS:
1. My account is set up
D. Hyde Therapeutic Massage Website
2.Maintain a website using online scheduling
3. Get a D. Hyde Therapeutic massage
4.Yelp to get reviews
5. Encourage referrals and word-of-mouth
6. Advertise with Fredericksburg Plaza hairstylists – we offer referrals to each other
7. Advertise on my vehicle with a sign
8. Distribute business cards to local businesses and people you meet
9. We help each other grow our businesses by marketing with local companies
10. Groupons are a great way to attract new customers and convert them into regular paying clients.
11. To encourage loyalty and regular visits, you can set up memberships
12. NEW: Adword Campaigns – This is just the beginning
MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE CONSIDERING SPA LAZY?
Begin with your passion, and then you can learn how to expand your client base. Do not wait for people to find you. Make an effort to establish relationships within your local community. You can talk about your work in an interesting way to the people you meet, and they will choose you over all others.