To the inexperienced, it may seem that all clothes hangers are one and the same- if you need to hang an article of clothing, just hang it! However, what you will start to realize is that there is a variety of hangers that each serve a specific article or style of clothing.
To serve your business best, you will want to consider purchasing from wooden hanger manufacturers in order to get the kinds of hangers that fit your business’s specific needs.
The Most Common Types of Clothes Hangers
- Shirt hangers are essential as they have divots near the ends in order to keep tank tops and other silky fabrics from falling off. The most common thing people hang are dress shirts- you will want plenty of these.
- Pant hangers have trouser bars designed to keep pants from falling off while minimizing creasing. There is nothing to satisfy your clients like providing them with the best hanger options in order to save them time on ironing their pants when it comes time to put them on.
- Sweater hangers have a design of their own, being more narrow than shirt hangers in order to prevent ruining the shoulders part of your customers sweaters by over-stretching them and causing dimples.
- Skirt hangers come with rubber coated clips attached to keep dimples from forming in the skirt. These are designed to specifically keep skirts in mint condition, as much as possible.
- Suit jacket hangers offer a contour made to mimic the outline of the suit jacket in order to maintain a natural drape effect. This aids in keeping what are usually the most expensive articles of clothing in ideal hanging conditions.
Types of Materials Clothes Hangers Normally Consist of
- Wood hangers are becoming some of the most popular ones. They give off a look of professionalism, elegance, and offer a luxury feel, something your business wants to exude in order to impress your clients.
- Metal hangers can also come in very handy, especially to those who may own a dry cleaning business. They are less elegant than wood hangers but sometimes are a better option for your specific need.
- Plastic hangers are the cheapest option if you are looking for something that does not require the most professional and elegant look to them. However, if the type of hanger used does not matter at all, these may be exactly what you need.
To see all the various options we offer of clothes hangers in all three of these types, visit our Company Page.
Find What Your Business Needs With Butler Hangers
Now you know the most common types of clothes hangers that your business and clients will require in order to best satisfy all their needs. For best results, consider buying your clothes hangers in bulk from a wooden hanger manufacturer.
This step will not only save you money, but it will ensure all your clothes hangers come exactly to your specifications, giving your business an even more elegant and professional feel.
If you are unsure of the best place to shop, visit our online Wood hangers storefront for all your wholesale hangers and garment needs!