Hey non-legging wearers, stop with the eye rolls they’re not wanted here.
Hey legging wearers, exciting news! I’ve found some brilliant, hard wearing, non baggy-of-knee, non saggy of arse or indeed see-through of bottom leggings at a really reasonable price – call the angels, they need to sing. These leggings are cracking value, pet.
Finding an amazing pair of leggings deserves a public service announcement purely because they’re such a useful item to have to hand. I wear them in place of tights with boots or wellies, under dresses and with long tops all the time. Now we have a dog who likes 3 walks a day, no matter what the weather I find leggings really handy for creating layers on cold and windy days and I have leggings in heavy rotation because they’re always getting covered in muddy paw prints, so it is important to find really good quality leggings at a great price.
Where are these mystery leggings from? Sainsbury’s! I grabbed a 2 pack in my local store and I’ve since gone back to buy other colours. They are £10 for a pack of 2 and come in a range of useful colours (some packs are even mix and match colours) like navy, black and brown.
– They’re made of great thick material.
– Retention of shape is second to none both during each wear and after washing.
– They don’t bunch or gape at the ankle.
– No see-through bottom region – hurrah!
– The colour stays true when washed.
– No saggy crotch or knees.
– The waist band is comfortable and made of good thick elastic not the kind that bunches up easily.
– No bobbles.
– They’re quite long and although I’m above average height they’re even a little long for me.
– Sainsbury’s don’t sell their clothes online which is a constant source of woe.
Of all the leggings I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried nearly every pair available under £20, these are the best.
Oh leggings, you’re just so damn handy. Share your bargain legging tip offs please!