Little known fact about me – when I was 19 I fell out of a taxi whilst wearing a coconut bikini top and singing ‘Rio’ by Duran Duran. Stay classy, Thrifty, stay classy. Rio sonicleanse giveaway Time for another pre-Christmas giveaway here at A Thrifty Mrs, this time it is a Rio Sonicleanse. You may remember earlier in the year I did a video (Rio Sonicleanse review video) about the way this device slots in with my skincare. I loved it then and I still do now.
The Sonicleanse is a facial cleansing device with a brush head that pulses 10,000 times per minute and buffs the skin in order to loosen dirt and cleanse the pores. My skin is so much better for having this as a friend. I don’t have the best skin in the world due to my illness and medication but before I started using this device my skin was in a terrible, terrible state and I found it really upsetting. My friend rather sweetly bought me this device and I haven’t looked back since.
I use the device in the evening with a cleanser (full details in the video) and find it leaves my skin refreshed, clean and noticeably clear of blemishes even in areas which I’d found hard to clear of marks in the past – like my nose and chin.
These devices when compared to general cleansers from the chemist aren’t cheap, with the Rio Sonicleanse coming in at £49.99 – that said I think they are incredibly similar to the much more expensive Clarisonic – this is most certainly the thrifty alternative. On top of that, using the Sonicleanse has knocked me off my (what felt like) never ending and not to mention very, very expensive quest to find the perfect cleanser. If you want to watch my review or know more about the products I use with it and how it fits into my lifestyle watch my review on the embedded video below or click here to hop over to my YouTube channel.
Isn’t the thumbnail sexy? Ha!
RIO SONICLEANSE GIVEAWAY
Rio are kindly working with me to offer one lucky A Thrifty Mrs reader a Rio Sonicleanse in time for Christmas, so whether you keep it for yourself or give it is as a gift it is up to you!
Here comes the science bit, concentrate!
To enter you must:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling me a little known and funny fact about yourself. Please include an email address with your entry otherwise I’ll be unable to contact you should you win!
For a further entry you may:
2. Tweet the following ‘ I want to win a Rio Sonicleanse with @athriftymrsuk and @Rio_beauty_ and I know you do too!
Please include your Twitter handle in your comment or this step will be invalid.
Rules ‘n’ stuff
1. This giveaway is to UK residents only.
2. You must be aged over 16 or have the permission of your parent or guardian to enter.
3. You must complete step 1 as laid out above. Step 2. is not essential but will give you one further entry.
4. This giveaway is open until SATURDAY 1ST DECEMBER at 00.30am GMT, with the winner announced shortly afterward.
5. Rio are responsible for delivering the giveaway prize.
6. The giveaway will be picked at random with the aid of random.org.
7. If the winner does not respond to contact within 28 days I reserve the right to redraw.
8. Incorrect entries will be considered invalid and not entered into the draw.
9. Mine is an older model so the model you receive may vary slightly.
10. Invented methods of entry do not count – for example ‘contact me via Twitter’ in place of email or Facebooking rather than tweeting etc.