If you have decorated a room ever in your life, you would know the value of colours very well. Just a splash of colour or a change of it is enough to spruce up the decor of the room, lift up your mood, and even change the entire aura of the house. Well, that’s the magic of colour. So, how can you not pay attention to the importance of this factor while decorating your school? If we believe the experts, colours play a prominent role in the upbringing of children and that is why a school shouldn’t be at all deprived of colours.
The Choice of Shades to Beautify Your School Better!
Owning a school is itself a matter of pride. You are doing a fantastic job in framing the future generations of the world. But yes, when you own a school, keeping it updated is your duty as well. And when it comes to colours, the lovelier shades you play with, the more amazing your school looks. So, now that you are renovating it keeping the “colourful” concept in mind, just call Auckland premium painters, the house painters in Auckland, who also undertake the job of painting schools, commercial places, and other projects and provide the best results. And of course, you’ll require the below-mentioned list to know which of the colours would suit the various parts of your school.
- Classrooms— Classrooms are where the children study and evolve. So, ensure that the atmosphere here is extremely fun, alive, and vibrant. You can achieve all these qualities in this space if you are painting the walls in blue, bright shades of yellow and even inculcating white, pink or purple in the background. These colours have proved to provide a happy, chirpy environment in the place and that is why are the best for this room.
- Library —Shhh says the library! That’s why the most suitable shade for this room would be the various accents of green. They provide calm and increase the concentration power of the readers.
- School Gym and Sports Centre —These places strive to bring out the best activeness in the child. That is why red or orange is the most suited for such kind of places as these shades stimulate a person. You can play with their tones and shades and incorporate them beautifully in the layout.
- Staff and Principal Office — The principal’s chamber or staff’ office speaks about authority and power. That is why to create a powerful impact on the visitors, you have to ensure that the paint reflects the same atmosphere in the room. Opt for whites or brown shades in the room or just play with the wooden and creamy effect to enhance the power in the air.
- The Common Lobbies and Corridors — The corridors and lobbies of school are carefree spaces. You can create a nice panorama of various colours in this area. Choose the brighter or lighter tones of many colours to create a fabulous effect or simply opt for the rainbow shades and see the magic.
With these shades properly executed in the entire school décor, we are sure your school would be a happy and living example of creative learning in the perfect ambience.