Work with me and I'll make your life easy, plus I guarantee at least one crude joke per day and maybe even cake. Ooh and a loan of my Gilmore Girl DVDs if you're really good, I know, RIGHT?
Since graduating I've worked for several national and regional radio stations first off as a journalist and then as an editor and web content provider (specialising in social media and SEO). I'm lucky enough to have written for and worked with dozens of companies, websites and publications since setting up A Thrifty Mrs. I'm enthusiastic and passionate about blogging and love to work with PRs, brands, blogs and publications who feel the same.
How can you work with me?Well, obviously I'd love for you to make me the CEO of your company and send a big fat cheque which will allow me to buy a house with stables and I just know you want that too, right? Am I right? I'm right.
- First off I'd love to write for you. Need a guest or regular blogger to write about something interesting and entertaining? I'm your girl. I bring with me an ever growing readership, viewers
- Ask me to review something fab. Whilst I can't accept everything I'm offered, if I think something will be a good fit for all involved (me, you AND most importantly my readers) I'm happy to go for it. I tend to steer away from straight reviews, I don't like to blend into the background.
- Outfit post. Want me to wear your clothes? Are they pretty? Are they, are they?
- Invite me to attend your event. I'm a freelancer people, I don't get out of the house much so invite me along and I may even shoot my wonky smile in your direction.
- Something else? Got an idea? Want to pump me for ideas? My head is swimming with cool, fun, silly, serious and down right
If you want to know more about me have a little look at my about page (here http://www.athriftymrs.com/p/a-thrifty-mrs-about.html) or drop me a line via my email email@example.com - which by the way I still think is some kind of awesome magic.
When contacting me regarding partnership of any kind it is understood that you will have read and understood the following information and all details on this page.
I believe in full transparency with my readers so I will always disclose when a blog post has been paid for, when an item has been sent for review or when someone else has written the copy. All links which could be construed as paid (in any way) for will be nofollow and no argument or discussion will be entered into.
A few more useful links
Press, TV etc.
Review and product policy