Do you like films? Enjoy going to the cinema but on a tight budget? Then why aren’t you a member of free film websites? They work with film publicists to promote their films via word of mouth meaning they make available thousands of tickets for film preview screenings up and down the country.
Free Cinema Tickets
1. Sign up to the websites below (I always use a separate email address when signing up to any special offer type website that way I don’t need to wade through unnecessary email when trying to find personal or work email) and wait.
- Show Film First
- Metro Film First
- Paramount Previews
- Tell Ten
- Disney Screenings
The above are websites which only require you to join, no fee is payable.
- Virgin Media
- Free tickets Sky
The above are websites that serve current customers of the brand, so sign up and take full advantage of the service you are paying for.
2. When a film becomes available in your area you’ll be emailed the details.
3. Choose your nearest cinema and number in your party (often 2 is the cap) and when prompted enter the code you have been sent.
4. Print out your ticket either from the page you are redirected to or from a confirmation email.
5. Show up to the cinema in a good time, bringing your ticket and some I.D. – I.D. may not be required but it often is, so it’s best to go prepared.
Free Cinema Tickets UK
– Don’t post your codes on the internet or otherwise share them.
– Be quick, the tickets usually go fast, especially in big cities.
– Make sure you show up on time.
– If you need to cancel your ticket for whatever reason, let them know so they can give the tickets to someone on the reserve list.
And of course, if you’re like me you’ll be smuggling in the popcorn in your handbag too! Tsk.