A beautiful home comprises of a perfectly built house that is beautiful inside out. A place where not only the interiors but also the exterior attracts you like a magnet. And achieving this cannot be possible by just buying good furniture and adding a glamorous gate to the property for drama and pizzazz. A lot has to be added in a home to make it look ravishing for the eyes, calming to the senses and welcoming enough to bring a smile to your face as soon as you enter the premises. And the most important aspect – the house needs to be liveable (and not feel like a museum) even with all the experiments you subject it to.
But the issue arises when you invest a lot in your interior decorating, but the exterior side is left to fend for itself. But in reality, your home’s exterior is what creates your home’s first impression. That is like a cover of a book – one has to feel good enough at first sight to have the interest to browse within. So, if you are investing in your home’s exterior, you are actually creating a character and persona for your entire house. These additions in the exterior of your house are often enough to attract a lot of buyers when you set out to sell this place. Thus, these additions would not only benefit you as long as you stay on the property but also would be giving you a good value for the place when you outgrow it and plan to move on.
What Kinds of Additions in Your Property Can Enhance Its Beauty and Comfort?
You always desire to have the best place within your means as your home, isn’t it? Then why not come out on the verandah, the garden, the garage and give some thought to making these spaces awesome too?! That way, your whole house would seem perfect. Let’s read about some great additions in these areas for a perfectly beautiful home:
- Weather Coating — Who doesn’t like a charming looking home? Remember the chocolate house of Hansel and Gretel story? It was attractive because it contained all the tempting additions to its exteriors! Similarly, if you select an attractive new colour for your house exterior, add in the weather coating agents too, you are going to have a home looking all wonderful and also rock solid safe from weather ravages! The addition guarantees not only a great curb appeal, but also longevity of the home!
- Outdoor Carpets — Carpets bring life to your homes! The numerous designs that you get them in are enough to give your home an artistic look. A carpet in the indoor area is always awesome — we all know that. But a carpet on the exterior areas, such as on your patio or deck or even garages, can make your outdoors feel luxurious. You can get excellent quality garage carpet in NZ from Unreal Lawns, who have got some of the best garage carpets for you to choose from that could beautify your garages for years to come.
- Roofs on Garden— A garden is the best when it’s open welcoming the bright sunlight and swaying breeze directly in your space. But sometimes even these factors become an overdose. A fibre or any thin material roof that covers this area proves great to save the space from the harshness of weather. With a roof above, now you can enjoy your garden anytime – rain or shine!
- Hammock on the Verandah — A verandah is an ideal place to relax and unwind after a day of hard work. Addition of a hammock in the veranda (or patio or backyard) would be something really unique and fun. A private haven where you can cosy up with a book or drink in the weekends.
- Vertical Herb Garden Near the Door — You may be having a great garden on your property. But adding a vertical herb garden near the entrance will make a dramatic curb appeal.
- Beach Themed Backyard Section —If you own a spacious backyard, and have nothing interesting on it, why not create a beach out there for yourself or the kids?! Of course, this wouldn’t exactly be a beach with lashing sea waves and deep drowning sand, but just a little amount of sand enough for you to dip in your legs and calm your senses. A pool or even a small area turned into a waterbody will add the element of waters to the scenario. This section would be the most loved one by the kids and pets in the house, as they can play constantly here. Also, your guests would definitely enjoy this beach themed yard a lot. Best part? You only need to step out to your backyard for a feel of a weekend getaway!
These are some of the additions that can make your exterior look as beautiful (if not more appealing) as the interiors, and make your home an all-rounder beauty!