Today I have a treat for you lovely A Thrifty Mrs readers, a wonderful beauty freebie.
FREE SOAP & GLORY HAND FOOD HAND CREAM
I’ve teamed up with the great folk over at to offer you a free tube of Soap and Glory’s famous Hand Food worth £5. Which allows you to claim cashback on items and services you’re going to spend money on. It’s as simple as finding the item you want to buy and then going through the and sometimes not so little) bonus. I’m about to change mobile provider and I’m eyeing up some pretty sizable cashback deals already. Not only can you claim cashback on your purchases but there are a couple of hidden tricks, which mean you can get even more bang for your
WAYS TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY WITH TOPCASHBACK
– When withdrawing your cashback, opt to withdraw as Amazon vouchers and you get an extra 5% added on.
– TopCashback allow you to trade in £10 of cashback for 1050 Tesco Clubcard points which equals a £10.50 spend in store or an impressive £42 in rewards. New TopCashback members can claim their 125ml tube of this gorgeous hand cream (it’s one of my favourites!) by simply hopping over to redeem the offer.
1. Sign up on the right of the page, once signed up you’ll be redirected to the exclusive offer.
2. Click the ‘Get Cashback Now’ button. You will then be taken to Boots.
3. Order your Soap & Glory Handy Food (125ml) from Boots.co.uk as normal.
4. Once you’ve made your purchase, you should then see the cashback shown in your new Topcashback account within 1 week. Let me know what you think once you’ve given the hand cream a whirl. I think it’s a really sturdy cream and it has really helped my hands during our recent move, plus the smell is really lovely too.