It’s my second flash giveaway of the day, my Peppa Pig giveaway has just closed! These are quick giveaways to say thank you for your support throughout 2014. I will have a series of giveaways throughout December (some flash, some not) so keep your eyes peeled.
This giveaway is for a FIREMAN SAM FIRE ENGINE FRICTION ACTION JUPITER WITH SAM FIGURE
This thing does all kinds of whizzy bits which frankly I imagine most people not even humans would enjoy.
However it would make a great Christmas or birthday gift for a child, so jump on in and enter your name into the draw. Obviously if you win you can play with it when said lucky child slopes off to bed.
How to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Tell me on a scale of 1 – 10 how funny you find the word “Helmet” in the comments section of this blog post. If you choose to tweet as per the below additional entry method please include your Twitter handle with your helmet comment. Please include an email address with your entry (you make break it up with spaces to prevent spam).
2. (Optional but gains 1 further entry) Tweet “FLASH GIVEAWAY TIME win a Fireman Sam Fire Engine & Figure with This giveaway will close at 20:30pm 28th Nov (i.e. TODAY, SO GET A MOVE ON). Entries made after that time will not be counted.
Terms and conditions:
– This giveaway will start at 16:30pm 28th Nov 2014 and will close at 20:30pm 28th Nov 2014. Entries made after this time will not be counted.
– This giveaway is open to any readers aged 18 or over and residing in the UK.
– No cash alternative will be offered.
– There is one compulsory method of entry which asks the entrant to tell me their how funny on a scale of 1 to 10 they find the word “helmet” in the comments section of this blog post. Further entries can be gained using the subsequent options.
– By giving your email address you agree to be contacted by A Thrifty Mrs administrators should your name be drawn as a winner.
– This prize (1 prize in total) has been provided by A Thrifty Mrs.
– Prize winners will be asked by athriftymrs.com administrators to provide full name and address in order to facilitate delivery of the prize.
– Entries can only be accepted as instructed, any entries not meeting these requirements will be automatically disqualified.
– A winner will be drawn at random using a random number generator and the winner will be announced on this blog post within 5 days of the entry period ending.