Oh me, oh my I love a discount or special offer. It’s a rare occasion that I buy something without a discount code, voucher, sale or deal. I mention voucher codes etc. a lot over here but I’m always surprised at the sheer amount of people who don’t use or even know about them. I thought perhaps I’d share some that are out now and if you like, maybe make it a more regular thing?
1. The shop/brand: OASIS The offer: 15% off full price items The website: Oasis The code: 15SPRINGThe expiration:
2.The shop/brand: URBAN OUTFITTERSThe offer: 20% offThe website: Urban OutfittersThe code: 2VIP or SP2The expiration: Undefined
3.The shop/brand: FIRETRAPThe offer: A further 5% off sale itemsThe website: FiretrapThe code: EXTRAFIVEThe expiration:
4.The shop/brand: LA REDOUTEThe offer: £15 off when you spend £30 on your first orderThe website: La RedouteThe code: 8354The expiration:
5. The shop/brand: OFFICEThe offer: 10% off full priced itemsThe website: OfficeThe code: SS12MAGThe expiration:
6.The shop/brand: CLOTHING AT TESCOThe offer: £10 off when you spend £40 or moreThe website: Clothing at TescoThe code: ENJOY12The expiration:
1.The shop/brand: HOMEBASEThe deal: 20% off bathroom productsThe website: HomebaseThe code: BFB20The expiration:
2. The shop/brand: EMMA BRIDGEWATERThe deal: 10% offThe website: Emma BridgewaterThe code: WELCOME10The expiration: Undefined
1.The shop/brand: BOOTSThe offer: 10% off when you spend over £80The website: BootsThe code: EASTER10 or EMAIL10The expiration:
2.The shop/brand: SUPERDRUGThe offer: 10% off first online purchaseThe website: SuperdrugThe code: TILL0507The expiration:
3.The shop/brand: THE BODY SHOPThe offer: 30% offThe website: The Body ShopThe code: COOK30The expiration:
4.The shop/brand: HALF PRICE PERFUMESThe offer: 10% offThe website: Half Price PerfumesThe code: HPP10OFFThe expiration: Undefined
5.The shop/brand: BENEFITThe offer: Free p&p (£4) with orders over £30The website: BenefitThe code: SPRINGPOSTThe expiration:
6. The shop/brand: BENEFITThe offer: Free Pocket Pal when you spend £40The website: BenefitThe code: FREEPALThe expiration:
– Most stores will only allow one code at a time.
– If a code doesn’t work play around with it. Try it in caps or lowercase. If it has a number try changing it a little.
Please check your code has been applied and all discounts made before purchase. A Thrifty Mrs cannot be held responsible for excess cost due to invalid codes. Otherwise known as – just use your eyes, yeah?