So Christmas is coming, who knew? Well I’m sure if you have either a.) a calendar or b.) have been reading A Thrifty Mrs since oooh, January you may have had some clue before now – I talk about it a lot.
I’ve put together some thrifty gift guides in various thrifty price brackets for various different recipients, for the coming festive season and I hope you might find them useful. The first few gifts will come in at around the £20 mark and as we get closer to Christmas they’ll drop lower and lower in price.
Bargain Beauty Product Christmas Stocking
The following package of gifts comes in at just under £20 and provides a face of make, all nicely packaged up in pretty wrapping paper and an old school Christmas stocking. When pricing up Christmas gifts always make sure you are factoring in things such as wrapping, postage, parking or transport to the shops and small things like sticky tape and parcel tags.
Check the video to find out how you can win this package (and more about the products) in time to hand it over to a loved one this Christmas.
If you can’t view the embedded version click over to my channel directly to watch it there. Please note the method of entry is based on my YouTube channel and entries on this blog will not be considered valid.
1. MUA Undressed Palette £4 – Superdrug (read my review of this product here)
2. Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks (Pink Cloud) £1.99 – Boots (read my review of this product here)
3. Barry M Lip Laquer Crayon £4.99 Superdrug
4. Rimmel Precious Stones Nail Polish (Ruby Crush) £3.99 – Boots
5. NYC Showtime Mascara £1.99 – Superdrug (read my review of this product here)
6. 2True Plumptuous Lip Gloss (no.3) £1.99 – Superdrug
Total value of contents = £18.95
1. Tesco value stocking 45p
2. Tesco value wrapping paper (14p for 2m – 1m used) 7p
3. 1/2m of cheap sticky tape – around 10p max
Would you be thrilled to find this gift under your tree come Christmas morning? Do you already have someone in mind who would be elated to receive this gift?
I’ll be back with some more gift guides under £20 soon and after that I’ll be going cheaper and cheaper!
P.S. I bought some of this make up from Superdrug during a 3 for 2 (across all make up) sale and whilst the MUA palette was £1 off rrp, so the actual price at time of purchase was £2.99 cheaper than above. Hurrah! I didn’t factor this into my final price because I wasn’t sure how long these offers would last. So keep your eyes peeled for great offers and shop wisely.