So, if you’ve been reading my blog for any length of time you’ll know I like a bargain. I like well priced clothes, furniture, food, make up and just about anything as long as it is well priced.
Whilst high end items can be fantastic, I believe there are a lot of value products out there that are just as good which need championing.
Recently I’ve been sharing my love of beauty products and make up more and more here on the blog, doing reviews of bargain beauty and make up products and trying out lots of homemade beauty treatments too.
I know people who have never tried the ‘low end’ beauty brands are a bit dubious and scared of trying these brands, scared their skin will fall off but this stuff has got so much better since I was a teenager and even more so in the last 2-3 years. Hurrah for bargain beauty buys.
Anyway, I wanted to share some of my favourite bargain beauty buys with you – so hold onto your hats. I’m hosting a huge, great big giveaway and it’s really easy to enter.
Here’s what you can win –
MUA Vixen Full On Volume Lashes
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
Pixi Nail Colour in No.25
Pixi Nail Colour in No.22
George Quick Dry Nail Varnish in No.31 Groove
MUA single eyeshadow in Shade 4
Barry M Nail Paint in 338 Silver Multi Glitter
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
2True Cheek ‘n’ lip tint – Rose tinted
Solait – 360 Instant Tan Spray
Beauty UK Lipstick in Innocent
MUA Professional Eye Primer
2True Cheek ‘n’ Lip Tint – Blush Pink
Technic Nail Varnish in Carnival
VIVO Lacquer Shine Lipgloss in Shade 5 Fire
2True Glamour Lashes
MUA Lipstick Shade 13
MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shade 15
Barry M Nail Paint in 318 Peach Melba
MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
Miss Sporty Ohh So Fine Tan
MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose
MUA Brush-on Concealer Pen
Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara
Collection 2000 Collagen Curl
Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection palette no.4
Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours Nail Polish in 205
MUA Bronzer in Shade 2
Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara
George Nail Polish in no.17 Starry Eyed
Collection 2000 Longer Lash Mascara
MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shade 12
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Glitz 1
MUA Trio Eyeshadow in Pink Sorbet
I’ve even done a short video about it!
Fancy winning all that, eh?
It’s super easy.
1. Follow this blog via GFC (the ‘join this blog’ widget in the sidebar) and leave a comment on this blog post. Please include an email address with your entry – or I won’t be able to contact you if you win! Done, simple.
For an extra entry – double your chance of winning (not obligatory)
2. Tweet ‘I want to win @athriftymrsuk’s HUGE AFFORDABLE MAKE UP GIVEAWAY http://tinyurl.com/c33e2d2 ‘ (please include your Twitter handle in your comment)
1. You must be over the age of 18 or have parental permission to enter.
2. No cash alternative will be offered.
3. The giveaway will be open for 1 month closing on 10th September 2012 at 00.30 GMT after which time a winner will be picked at random with the aid of a random number generator.
4. The winner will annouced on this blog and will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place.
5. Every attempt will be made to contact the winner but if I do not hear back from them within 28 days I reserve the right to draw another name.
6. The giveaway is open to anyone in the world – basically if your country accepts post from the United Kingdom then you can enter.
7. You must follow the entry procedure as laid out above, any invalid entries will not be counted.
P.S. Good luck!