In 2008 I joined a Flickr group, in doing so I set myself the challenge of taking a photograph every single day. That is harder than it sounds matey, much harder. But through some form of magic I managed to take and upload 366 photographs in just one year and loved the challenge. This month I’ve set myself the challenge to video blog, or vlog if you’re feeling fancy, on Thrifty Telly every day in May. Yes folks 31 days of me wittering on – will the fun ever end?
Anyway, my first vlog of the month was a drunken ramble and my second is the one below. In it I’m giving away 15 items of affordable make up from several different make up ranges and brands. I’ve collected them together over the last few months and I’m really excited about giving them away as a kind of a thank you for sticking with me over the years and as a hello to those joining me over on Thrifty Telly.
If you can’t watch the embedded version just hop over to Thrifty Telly and watch it there.
Here are a few snaps and links to the lovely bits and bobs I’m giving away.
– ELF Eyeshadow Brush
– Collection 2000 Fat Lash Mascara (ULTRA BLACK)
– ELF Mechanical Eyelash Curler
– Accessorize Hot Smudge Duo (BACK STAGE) – currently half price in Superdrug
– Sleek Kohl Eyeliner (BLACK)
– NYC Eyeshadow (917 I Love NY)
– MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss (PEACH SHIMMER)
– Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish (DIVA CORAL)
– MUA Blusher (SHADE 2)
– VIVO Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss (CANDY FLOSS)
If you’d like to win all of that just watch the video to see how, comments on my blog cannot be counted for this giveaway so please do make sure you’re entering properly.
P.S. Good luck!
P.P.S. Please do double check the video for method of entry as comments on this blog post cannot be counted.